Tuesday, February 01, 2011

::preview of the girls bedroom::


Here is a little peek at the girls bedroom...I started on it (quite) awhile ago but its been needing the finishing touches...which I am still working on but its getting closer. I am now in crunch time because I need to work on the little man's room :)
Thanks to my fabulous husband who cut the wood for the headboards, then I upholstered them. What do you think? The cute the flower night lights are from IKEA.

found all of these frames and mirrors on ebay
then sprayed pink and added my fabric and ribbon



i found these cute shelves at the fabric store on clearance ...a little paint and glaze they match the room perfectly.

i still have some things I am crafting for the room...I'll update when its TOTALLY finished :)


::ash::

No comments: