Monday, June 23, 2008

The Zoo

Last week Skylar and I spent the morning at the zoo with Heidi, Parker, Cari, Tyler, Sammy, Sara, & Aunt Boni. We had a great time! Skylar really loves animals and knows most all of their noises. Every time we would approach a new exhibit she would begin making the animals sounds! Roaring at the lions and tiger, growling at the bears, spitting at the camels, SSSSS at the snakes and lizards, and tweet tweeting at the birds. There were some animals that through us both for a loop so we are looking into those!!

Skylar & Parker
the 3 ~ 2nd cousins


Skylar and I riding the camel, she LOVED it!

Heidi and PArker's turn on the camel


Tyler in the bird cage
she really liked the petting zoo



3 comments:

Aaron, Katie, Kylie & Ava said...

Your pictures are so precious. Skylar is such a cutie! My sister took Kylie and Ava to the zoo last week and Kylie got pooped on by a goat in the petting zoo-needless to say, that is all she remembered about her day at the zoo! :)

DeGroot Family said...

these are so cute! your blog is amazing. where do you get your templates from?

DeGroot Family said...

Ash, yes, I will be in chicago...in a week and a half! I didn't even think about how close that is to you. My cousin is having a "pre-ception" to her October wedding (weird, I know!) and Dustin and I are flying in. It's a short weekend - we get in Friday afternoon and fly out Monday afternoon...the weekend of the 25th. if it sounds possible, let me know and maybe we could meet up. I know my mom has lots of family stuff planned, but if you guys are available, I'm sure we could squeeze in some Ritter-Mueller-Hansen timE! =)