Monday, February 21, 2011

The girls bedroom

So I finally finished the girl's bedroom! YAY! I love how it turned out! Fun with a little funk, perfect for my spunky girls!


some of the details.....
1. jewelry/dress up clothes hanger that I made out of all the left over fabric and an old frame, the only thing i bought were the drawer knobs... for less than $1 each at the hardware store
2. the cute shelves found on clearance at JoAnne fabrics...a little pink paint and they were perfect
3. of course...the sign, it doesn't surprise you does it?
4. the silhouettes of the girls ...I did this project one afternoon, really easy and I LOVE how they turned out!


more details:
1. the frame/mirror collage wall....found all of these on ebay for super cheap, less than $3 per lot of 3! sprayed them pink added fabric and ribbon to a few and wa-la!
2. the wall stripes over the beds!
3. the headboards! I also love how these turned out! And they were cheap to make, definetily makes the bed! Chris bought the wood and cut the pieces with a jig saw to give me the rounded tops, I covered them with batting and fabric!




1 comment:

Chrissy @ the Pearl Blog said...

such a big girl room love it!