Wednesday, March 03, 2010

{some winter fun}

so I know have been horrible about posting but also about taking pictures....well of my own family so not only am I going to get better at blogging again, I am also going to take the time to photograph whats happening... these are from a couple of weekends ago at Caberfae. We are still working on Sky's skiing skills....she is a complete chicken sh** this year (totally takes after me) ! It seems as though there is the slightest bit of danger and she wants to bail...this is a good thing though, as Ari is showing us she is scared of nothing (just like her Daddy)! So the girls personalities will compliment each other as do mine and Chris' funny how that happens!
Ari aside from being our daredevil is on the move (for about the last 3 weeks) and is in to everything...so amazing how they go from not being able to walk to practically running in such a short amount of time...and she wants to do everything that Sky does. It is so precious to me to watch them play, although it often turns a little to rough and someone starts screaming :)
Ari is really trying to put her words together..she gabs a lot but we only understand a few things so far, I know in a short amount of time we will have another talker on our hands, watch out Chris!!
Skylar started her second go round at gymnastics yesterday with complete success, she LOVED it and participated in every activity (even the ones she was scared of last time). She is my big girl, my little lady, my mini me...(even if she looks like chris) she really has my personality, very outgoing, but reserved and cautious when necessary! She is so looking forward to spring time so she can get outside more. The other day she totally cracked me up, this was our convo:

me : uncle cam is coming by to see you today
sky: he is! i think we are going to the zoo (he told her almost 2 months ago that he wanted to take her and now every time she is sees him that is what she wants to do)
me: honey i don't think you are going today, you have to wait till its warmer out
sky: ugh! its just so frickin cold!
me: what
sky: its frickin cold
me: can we just say its cold?
sky: but IT IS fricking cold mom!


not to argue with her we do have some cold days, but now we are watching our language a little closer :)






No comments: