Thursday, May 29, 2008

Some competition...

A little competition never hurt anyone right??? So last night I got a call from my sister-in-law, Alisa. She said that her and Michael (our 5 yr old nephew) had a very funny conversation earlier and that Michael has decided to give Uncle Chris a little competition!

Here's the conversation:

Michael: Mommy, I want to get married!
Alisa: You're to young to get married. Why do you want to get married?
Michael: I want to get married because I don't like to sleep alone so if I get married I can have someone to always sleep with.
Alisa: Well someday you will get married, but you're to young now. Do you know who you want to marry?
Michael: YES! I am going to marry Aunt Ashley.
Alisa: Really?
Michael: Yup, because she makes good cakes and likes to do fun stuff.
Alisa: Well I think if you married Aunt Ashley you might make Uncle Chris sad
Michael: No he won't care, he'll get over it.
Alisa: Well I don't think he will besides you can't marry Aunt Ashley because she is family and you can't marry your family!


I guess Michael offered up some other possibilities for himself but Alisa had to explain a couple more times about family... in the end I guess he has decided that he will marry Bella, a little girl from his class! I must say that I am honored that Michael thinks I am that much fun though!!!

No comments: