Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Smithers!!!

This past weekend our dear friends, Jason & Lindsay were married! Chris and I were very honored to be a part of their special day, Chris stood up as a groomsman and I did the photography. We had an absolute blast! The couple was beautiful (& so very much in love), the weather was amazing, the venue gorgeous...and the list goes on. A big thank to the Kooikers and the Smithers for a wonderful day!
And to Lindsay and Jason - we love you guys and are so happy to be a part of your lives!!!

Here are a couple of my favorites from the day...


The Beautiful Bride & Groom









Lindsay looked incredible!

J looking his best as well!

The whole gang!

2 comments:

Mindy and Sean said...

Ashley- The pictures are fabulous! I can't wait to see the rest of them. You are truly talented!

Chrissy @ the Pearl Blog said...

You are Awesome I love the photos you took...I am so amazed. What are your prices for weddings?