Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Riding Mo-Mo's with Macky














































































We were over at the VandenHout's yesterday so that I could take Jayce's pictures. We were supposed to get some of Mac too but he just wanted to play, good thing Haley stopped over because she was a big help in keeping him entertained! Anyhow~ Mac was riding his MO-MO and wanted Skylar to ride too. Macky was concerned because Skylar didn't have a mask to wear while riding but I don't think she minded! All in all I think that she enjoyed her first mo-mo experience. I know her daddy thinks its cool now but I don't know if he will feel the same way when she is older and boys want to take her for mo-mo rides:)
Thanks for a fun time Macky:)

1 comment:

Jason, Meghan, Mac, Jayce and Macy VandenHout said...

Mac had so much fun taking Skylar for MO MO rides. You guys will have to come over and play with Mac and Jayce again soon.