Monday, April 09, 2007

Holy Moly, Skylar is 3 months




I really can't believe that she is 3 months old already, gosh the time flys. She is still just a great baby, wonderful personality. She is pretty laid back most of the time, but when she wants to she can show quite the attiude. She is now 12 lbs. 2 oz and 24 inches long. She is still sleeping great, usually about 10 hours a night, but we can only get her to nap on occasion, she just doesn't want to miss anything. I figure I would much rather have her up woth me during the day then up when I want (& NEED) to sleep. She smiles all the time now (except when I am taking her picture, of course)! We reall ycouldn't ask for a better baby, we are truly blessed!

1 comment:

Chrissy @ the Pearl Blog said...

I love your pictures... maybe one day we can get together and you can take pics of my kids... what do you charge?