Sunday, April 29, 2007

My first plane ride!




Well Skylar had her first big trip...we went to LA the week of the 16th (for my training), luckily Hales flew with us (and watched Skylar during the day while I was in training). Our trip out was great Skylar slept on most of the trip and Haley was a big help (two extra hands makes a HUGE difference). These pics our on the flight out...there are no pics from our flight home because most people just looked at me like I was a crazy lady for traveling by myself with an infant. Skylar was still great but people just rude, help a girl you know...honestly I would fumble a bag and instead of helping me pick it up people would just stare like was the best entertainment they had seen in a while...I did manage to get home (with everything that I had started with), but it was an experience that I would perfer to share with someone else and not try alone again!!

1 comment:

The Bibler's said...

Glad you had a safe trip there and back (other than the rude people who didn't help you!)