Sunday, April 29, 2007

Hangin' in LA with Aunt Hales





i
I spent all week with Aunt Hales (which was great since now I don't get to see her every day, since she decided to stay in LA). We had lots of fun during the day, she would dress me cute and hang out, she even put me in a bathing suit for the first time and took me to the pool. A couple of days I ot to even hang out with Carly which was pretty cool! Then in the afternoon when mom was done with training we would find a fun place to go eat, I usually slept through it all, but I guess mom & Aunt Hales had fun. My said I even went to my first bar (well not on purpose of course) Mom thought it looked like a fun place to eat but is it got later it turned into more of a bar atmosphere...Mom kept elling Aunt Hales I can't believe I have my baby in a bar!!! Aunt Hales said it was fine though because out in Cali no one can smoke inside (& it was also a resturant)...mom said that it was still a good thing they were finishing up and paying the bill as the night crowd rolled in!

No comments: