Saturday, July 11, 2009

Florida Trip

Sorry for the ridiculous amount of pictures....I am way behind on blogging, I know I keep promising to get better but, lets be honest .... 2 girls, my photography, a full time job, a husband, and I can't forget my Facebook addiction :) So maybe you should all join FB then you can keep up with me :)

The beginning of June we made the trek down to the sunshine state. I had to attend a work meeting so we made a family trip of it so that some of my family (who made never met the girls) could get some snuggle time! We had a great time! Cameron came with us, which was awesome!We always love hanging out with him plus he was a huge help with driving, yes we drove straight through not to bad the girls slept almost the whole way!!!
We started off spending time in Monticello with Dad, Mary & Sam...we were also able to see UNcle Andrew. Sky fell in LOVE with here Pop-Pop and his horse, Sox...she was convinced he was going to let us bring the horse home! But where would we put it?!!?!? In addition to spending time at the farm we had lots of quality time with Mary which was great, I would so love to live closer so we could have more quality time together!
After 4 days we headed to Orlando and enjoyed a day at Magic Kingdom then a day at Animal Kingdom & Blizzard Beach! Sky was very excited to see Cinderella's castle and all the other disney princesses! Then at Animal Kindom she was able to see all the animals and have her picture taken with a Baboon, funny thing to be excited about huh?
Then on our way home we stopped for a quick visit with Uncle Mike & Aunt Barbara...it was so good to see them!
What a great mini vacay...will have to happen again sooner rather then later!














1 comment:

Kelly Reark Borza said...

WOW - I remember photos of YOU on a horse... just like this... when you were her age!!! I have a copy at mom's in a frame. Hello Nostalgia.