Thursday, February 19, 2009

Skylar's 2yr well child check up


Skylar had a great check up, she is 26lbs. and 34 1/2 inches tall both of which put her in the 50% mark for her age! She is talking up a storm, cracking us up daily...she can count to ten, knows her colors, and can sing almost the whole alphabet! We really have to watch what we say around her as she has taken to repeating pretty much everything!
Her favorite phrases are:
"I'm not kidding me, I am serious!"
"Oh goodness"
"Do you hear me"
Needless to say she is always making us smile...We love her to pieces and are so blessed by such a great little girl!!

1 comment:

Aaron, Katie, Kylie & Ava said...

Kids say the cutest things, don't they? :) Your girls are beautiful and I can't believe Ari is already 1 month old. Glad you guys are doing well.