Friday, December 19, 2008

33 weeks....t minus 7...


WOW seven weeks left! I can't believe that is all we have until we get to meet baby girl #2! It kinda seems as though this pregnancy has gone fairly quickly! All is going well, I do feel more uncomfortable this time around, but nothing out of the norm...Baby girl is growing right on track, as am I. As of yesterday I have gained 16 pounds, I am doing much better this time around :)
Yesterday we had an OB apt, one that was kind of bittersweet...we found out 2 weeks ago that my Doctor would be moving out of the area! So our last visit with Dr. Murphy was yesterday. He has been an amazing doctor and a true blessing, we will miss him tremendously but wish him the best of luck in his new ventures!
On Monday we have an apt to meet my 'new' doctor! I look forward to meeting her, I have heard wonderful things about her!
So there is the brief prego update, I will continue to update to let everyone know how things are progressing...and hopefully by the last week of Jan we will be posting to let you all know that baby girl has arrived!

No comments: