Thursday, November 13, 2008

Family update...


All is good in the Hansen household...just thought I'd give a quick up date. I am 28 weeks pregnant now, which is hard to believe! It really seems like it is going very quickly. We have a lot to do, we have not even started on the baby's room, funny with Skylar her room was done when I was like 21 weeks along...guess we are slightly busier with this go around!
We usually head to the cabin for Thanksgiving but this year we are going to stay home so that we can hopefully knock some projects off our to do list...wish us luck we have been working on the same 2 items for about 1 1/2 months..yikes we are serious procrastinators....but noses to the grind stone we WILL get the projects done over the thanksgiving holiday!
I am feeling pretty good, and growing (yes I will post a belly shot soon)! Doc says everything looks good, baby girl is right on track. I am more tired it seems with every day but today at my ob apt they said that I was anemic, so that could be why, hopefully the iron supplements will help. On VERY POSITIVE note I have been free of migraines...I started going to a Chiropractor (where Hales is working) and within a couple of adjustments I noticed that I was not getting any headaches, amazing!! So needless to say visits to the chiro are becoming part of my normal routine, I'm a believer!!
Sky is doing great, everyday more words are added to her vocabulary and she is always making us laugh. Yesterday we were driving and I was singing..I turned around and she had a very annoyed look on her face, I asked her if she would sing with me and she said "no singing mommy!" So I asked her if I was a good singer and she said very seriously "no mommy no" Well at least she's honest right :D On another note, Skylar is so sweet she will always say 'hi baby' and rub my tummy... we are always telling her that she is going to be a big sister and that we'll be having a baby in our home soon...I think she gets it just not sure she is a 100% O.K. with the idea...but she'll be fine I am sure!
Nothing new with Chris, he's still busy...winding down a little and really looking forward to ski season and some down time :D
Hope you are all enjoying your fall!!!

1 comment:

DeGroot Family said...

hey ash! sounds like things are going well. the family pics are super cute (i saw them on your myspace, too). guess what? WE'VE SET THE DATE...March 28! Not sure how that will work with the new baby, but I would love for you guys to be able to make it. If not, I totally understand. But I definitely wanted to let you know.