Thursday, September 18, 2008

Are you READY????

...as I said earlier we had our ultrasound this morning! The baby looks great and is right on track for growth, a little small but not enough to change the due date! Chris and I took Skylar along so that she could see her new baby brother or sister and maybe it will make this all more of a reality for her. As the ultrasound tech was scanning the body Skylar kept saying "A fishy" and of course what would we call a fishy but nemo!
Lucky for us though it really is a baby and not a fishy....in fact it is a little baby GIRL! We are very excited that we will be welcoming another precious (& I am sure dramatic) little girl into our family. I am so excited for Skylar to have a sister. I know that I am so close to my sister I don't know what I would do without her and I look forward to Skylar and baby girl having that cherished relationship too!
I am having issues with my scanner so I will have to post a picture later. We actually have another ultrasound on Oct. 2 because baby girl was stubborn and did not want them to get a picture of her profile. So hopefully we will have a better picture for you all then!!!

6 comments:

Aaron, Katie, Kylie & Ava said...

CONGRATULATIONS on your new baby girl! I had a feeling it was another girl! I'm sure you are so excited and we are so glad to hear that the new baby is doing well.

Dan, Tracy, Gracelyn & Olivia said...

Yay for little girls. Having two daughters is such a blessing and joy. I am so excited to see them share the bond of sisterhood and I know your girls will too. God bless your family as it grows and you prepare to welcome baby girl Hansen. Loves and blessings!

The Hedstrom Family said...

Congrats! Iam so excited for your family! It is great having two girls! Sharing clothes, toys, etc..... I am sure Skylar and the new baby will be great friends!
Love,
Annie

Tom, Lauren, Maddie and Cru said...

Wahoo! Congrats! Girls are so much stink'n fun. :) I'm sure Skylar will be the best big sister and is just thrilled to have a little sister coming. Many blessings to you all.

The Beckers said...

Congrats, How fun to have two girls! I'm sure Skylar will be thrilled to have a little sis!

The Hall's said...

Bubba, Ash and the girls!!! Congratulations! Any names yet?