Monday, August 25, 2008

She is getting to be such a big girl...

She is growing up so fast and becoming such a big girl. For about the last 4 months I would ask her if she wanted to sit on her potty before bath time. I am not pushing potting training on her, I know its a little early. Well right away she thought it was fun then a month or so ago she insisted on having toliet paper to wipe when she was done. She never actually went but I thought it was cute that she was going through the correct process! Well tonight same routine: before bath sit on the potty, then bath...after her bath she insisted she sit on the potty again, so she did and I ran to grab my camera because who wouldn't want their picture taken while they are sitting on the potty???
Anyhow she went through her whole routine, wiped, put the toilet paper in the potty told me she was all done and stood up...thats when I realized she HAD ACTUALLY gone potty !!!!!! I was so proud of her, she got a big smile on her face and gave me high five!! Then of course a little treat of a couple of m&m's, hopefully that incentive will keep up the progress. Anyhow I just couldn't believe it and had to share with you all how big my baby is getting to be!!!
(and it would be nice if she decided to be done with diapers before the baby gets here)


No comments: