Monday, May 12, 2008

Great Day...

The flowers and card Skylar gave me, along with some new golf shoes & clubs!

she is getting so big, not really a baby anymore!


 Yesterday was a wonderful day, I got to spend the whole day just enjoying my sweet little girl and my wonderful husband! God has truly blessed me with an amazing family! The last year and a half being Skylar's mom has been so incredible it is hard to truly describe it.  Becoming a mother makes you love like you could never imagine! Its such a miracle that God blessed me with an amazing & healthy little girl, that He has entrusted her care to me, that He has given me the ability to feel such great love; I feel so unbelievably blessed to be allowed this great experience!
 Thank you Skylar for letting me be the best mommy I can be as we learn our roles of mother and daughter together! I love you sweetie!

1 comment:

Aaron, Katie, Kylie & Ava said...

Hope you had a good Mother's Day. Those are gorgeous flowers!