Monday, March 10, 2008

A-T-T-I-T-U-D-E


As I have maybe mentioned in other posts our beautiful, charming, witty, silly, amazing little girl is also a DRAMA QUEEN with a big ATTITUDE! If things are not going her way then it is definitely the highway:)
She blesses us everyday but she is also starting to test and challenge us. As we know this is only the beginning of a long road we are able to sit back and laugh at these moments...why??? Well we both know that we maybe weren't always the easiest children for our parents to raise and that our daughter seems to be following in our foot steps, as the old saying goes what goes around comes around...thankfully so far God has also blessed us with patience (my parents never thought I had it in me), and we will continue to pray that over the years we will continue to develop that virtue! God has also blessed us with a good sense of humor and some tolerance for screaming.....
We love our little drama queen, who knows maybe some day it will pay off and she will win an Oscar, an Emmy, or a Golden Globe!

1 comment:

The Hall's said...

Paybacks are fun! Don't worry - I have an attitude girl of my own. 3 going on 16!