Tuesday, January 01, 2008

OMG...I think I just won $10K....



So I really wish this was on live video because you would all be falling off your chairs...Chris and I decided to play a little Christmas joke, our victim, Ali. So in one of her presents we put a lotto ticket (a guaranteed winner). She was scratching it off and she was like oh a $10k, another 10K, seriously another 10K...does that mean I won...Cam grabs it from her and was so serious, looking it over, ya you won...no way! Then Ali grabs it back and was like is this for real I can't believe it, then she flips it over and starts reading the back of the ticket....the first line reads: this ticket is valid only in your dreams....

Good Laugh...Love it!

On another note....a few days later I get a call from Haley ( who was not with us on Christmas because she was in Mexico) she was telling me how she stopped by Dad's house, found the ticket and ran down to Ali's room to show her that Dad had won $10,000....so easily fooled:)

No comments: