Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Sometimes...



...our miracles turn out differently than we think they will. Sometimes we don't understand why. Sometimes our miracles are angels.

Our little miracle is now an angel. We found out on Monday that our baby had stopped growing and had no detectable heartbeat ( so I had to undergo a D&C on Tuesday).
Life sometimes can be so unfair or at least that is how we perceive it at the time. I know that I will get past this through many prayers and tears. God is truly amazing and although at this time I do not understand the plan here I know there is one! God Bless our angel baby.
I am so truly thankful for my perfect baby girl, Skylar, she is such an amazing joy, having her in my life helps to ease the pain of losing another! I love you Skylar!!

11 comments:

The Beckers said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. I know there is nothing I can say that will make it better but I want you know that I'm always hear as a friend and a listener, please call me if you need someone to talk to. We will keep you guys in our prayers.

Dan, Tracy, Gracelyn & Olivia said...

Our prayers are with you as you mourn the loss of your angel baby. We pray that God will bless your family with His peace and comfort.

The Hall's said...

You are in our thoughts and prayers. May God send you strength and comfort.

Jason, Meghan, Mac, Jayce and Macy VandenHout said...

We are so sorry for your loss, please call if you need anything! It's weird how things work out sometimes but everything happens for a reason, even if it is not what we were hoping for. When you are up to talking give me a call. Love you guys, The VandenHouts.

The Burkholder Family said...

We are so sorry for your loss. You are right when you say that tears will help you get through this. Questions like this will never be answered. Take care and we are thinking of you - lots of hugs.

Mindy and Sean said...

Our hearts broke for you when we heard about your miscarriage, Ashley. We know how excited you and Chris were about this pregnancy. It is our hope and prayer that your hearts heal in time. God is faithful! Love, Mindy and Sean

Aaron, Katie, Kylie & Ava said...

Ashley,
We cannot tell you how very sorry we are to hear of your loss. I'm sure you and your husband are just devastated and hope that God will help you through this hardship in your lives. If there is anything we can do for you, please let us know.
Aaron and Katie

Carlson's said...

We are so sorry for your loss, please know we are thinking & praying for you!

David and Stephanie said...

Skylar is a beautiful child. You are lucky to have her as your strength.

Love,
Dave and Steph

Tom, Lauren, Maddie and Cru said...

We are thinking of you all at this time. Much love and prayers of peace. If you need anything Ashley, please call me. Hugs

The Bibler's said...

Thinking of you and Chris at this time. I am so sorry to hear about your angel. Thank God for Skylar! Let us know if you need anything.