Sunday, June 17, 2007

1 st time swimming

today I got to go in a swimming pool for the first time! It was pretty fun and relaxing just lounging in the floaty (a big thank you to my cousin Kailyn for letting me try hers out!). Actually it was SO RELAXING that I started to doze off...you see I missed my nap today because of all the places we had to go! But my first time swimming was a good exeirience and I am really looking forward to doing it some more this summer!

"its rough being beautiful"

Grandpa Hansen with Skylar & Kailyn

playin' in the cool raft

Sleepy Baby

ME & MOM

Grandpa Hansen w/ Mom & I

6 comments:

Aaron, Katie, Kylie & Ava said...

Thanks for the comment! We are very excited about the upcoming arrival in the Gulliver family! How do I add friends to my blog? Can you help me with that?

The Bibler's said...

Looks like fun! That's what I always want to do after swimming...fall asleep!

P.S. The Min Pin is my mother-in-laws dog! (So is the Jack Russell)

The Beckers said...

Skylar has such a rough life! Looks like you guys had a good Father's day, the weather was awesome! You look great too Ash!

Dan, Tracy, Gracelyn & Olivia said...

Hey there blondies! Looks like a blast. Gracie loves floating too and somehow she manages to doze off evey time too! Crazy kids, what would life be without them?

Aaron, Katie, Kylie & Ava said...

Okay, I think I have the friend links somewhat figured out. I got your links on there but they are so spread out.

The Hall's said...

Ashley - this looks like so much fun! You look great and Skylar is such a cutie! She's growing up so fast!