Sunday, May 06, 2007

4 Months Old


Life is going great here in the Hansen home! Skylar is already 4 months old and we just can't believe how quickly the time flys! She is getting such a personality, she is a little drama queen! She loves to have all the attention directed towards her and can get quite upset if everyone is not paying attention to her. She smiles and laughs all the time and is full of gibberish talk! I wish we could understand what it is that she is saying because it is never ending. She has in the last two weeks learned to buzz her lips and finds herself to be very funny, she also likes it when others buzz their lips at her, her face just lights up. She rolled over for the first time yesterday, I of course missed it but she did it twice for Chris, he was so very proud of his little peanut!! Sleeping is still going great, averaging about 11 hours a night and she is even starting to get a good napping routine, she is working in at least one nap a day and occasionally two. Her four month check up went great, well except for the shots...she still didn't do so well with those, not that I ever expect her to considering I still almost cry when I have to get one! She is now weighing 13 lbs. 3 oz and is 24 1/2 inches long, she is in the 50th percentile for height and weight! Doc says she looks great :)
That is about all that is new in the life of Skylar right now, but each day she discovers something new so there will be, I am sure, lots more to post about her accomplishments in the near future!!

2 comments:

The Bibler's said...

So glad to hear all is well in the Hansen household! I love the new pics! Skylar weighs only 3lbs. more than I did the day I was born! I was gigantic...:)

And if you want to spoil your "fur"babies, I can either make you a bunch, or I do sell them at Holiday Pet Resort (doesn't Chris work right next door to that?) Just let me know!

Dan, Tracy, Gracelyn & Olivia said...

Love the cute pics, they grow so fast huh? Skylar will have to meet her buddy Gracie soon.