Tuesday, April 03, 2007

New Endeavor

ok so no pictures to go along with this post and for once the post isn't about Skylar....While I was on maternity leave I took a lot of time to think about my current job and if I was going to continue working what I wanted to do with myself. After lots of thought and prayer I came to the conclusion that I needed to look for something new. I truly believe that my prayers were answered and God has presented me with a wonderful new opportunity.
My last day with LandAmerica will be on April 5, it will be hard to leave since I have worked there for so many years and really grown up there, literally! But the time has come that I see what else the world has to offer me...I have accepted a position with H-Wave as a sales consultant, I will be calling on area doctors and physical therapists, the product I will be 'selling' is an external electro-wave form stimulation device used to treat chronic pain. This job will allow me to expand my skills in the sales field but will also allow for me to work with patients and ultimately help people get better, what a gift! I will be traveling to LA on April 15 to begin my training, after spending 6 days in Cali I will come home then I will spend 3-4 more days in Chicago for some more training. Please keep our family in your prayers as we go through these changes, this is an exciting (and a little bit scary) time but I know that this is the right move for me. I will be sure to keep things updated on the blog to let you all know how the new job is going.

6 comments:

Me said...

I am in the same Boat. second week back and I hate the old job, I think something new would be good. I is so hard if you dont want to be there.

Jason, Meghan, Mac, Jayce and Macy VandenHout said...

Congratulations Ashley! I am sure you will do awesome at your new job. You did a wonderful job at Trans and I am positive you will be one of the best, if not the best sales rep for H-wave too. Good Luck.

Anonymous said...

We are all so proud of you! What a great opportunity! Your new company has no idea that they have just hired the new top sales performer for 2007. You are the BEST!

Sheri

The Bibler's said...

Best of luck, Ashley! You'll be successful in any road you choose...:) We'll keep you, Chris and Skylar in our thoughts and prayers!

Dan, Tracy, Gracelyn & Olivia said...

Congrats on the new journey, we truly wish you the best of luck as you ride the new wave. God Bless your family as you seek to do Hiw will. Loves!

Unknown said...

that's exciting ashley! i wish you luck in your new endeavor!!